READ FULL UP-TO-DATE ARTICLE: Applications of Fullerenes in Medical Field - 2019
Click Images to Learn About Nanotechnology's Impact on COVID-19
- One of the most important uses of Fullerene is
- Fullerenes are active molecules.
- Fullerene molecule can be used as an antioxidant because
it can easily react with radicals due to the high affinity of the electron.
- At the same time, Fullerene is used as an
anti-aging and anti-damage agent in the cosmetic sector.
- Fullerenes are used as antiviral agents. This
use is provided by its unique molecular structure, antioxidant effect and
- Some Fullerenes can form conjugates with
proteins and DNA. This situation is thought to help the development of
- Fullerene molecule can be used in drug delivery
area. The surface of Fullerene is covered with a chemotherapeutic agent. This
agent finds the cancer cell and is transported directly there.
- It has also been shown that the Fullerene reagent
forms a protective layer on the DNA and extends the DNA life of the endosomes.
- May be used for osteoporosis treatment because of its preferential localization.
Read more about Fullerene:
- If you want to use , buy here :
15th May 2017