Graphene nanoplatelets with a normal thickness of the 5 – 10 nanometers are offered in differing sizes up to 50 microns. These intriguing nanoparticles are included short piles of platelet-molded graphene sheets that are indistinguishable to those found in the dividers of carbon nanotubes, however in a planar frame. Hydrogen or covalent holding capacity can be included through functionalization at destinations the edges of the graphene nanoplatelets. Due to their one of a kind nanoscale size, shape, and material piece, graphene nanoplatelets can be utilized to enhance the properties of an extensive variety of polymeric materials, including thermoplastic and thermoset composites, characteristic or engineered elastic, thermoplastic elastomers, cements, paints and coatings. The graphene nanoplatelets are offered in a granular shape that in water, natural solvents and polymers with the correct decision of scattering helps, hardware and strategies. Utilized alone, graphene nanoplatelets can supplant both ordinary and nanoscale added substances while growing the scope of properties being adjusted. Utilized in mix with different added substances, graphene nanoplatelets help lessen cost and grow property alteration. Like other carbon-based advances, the graphene sheets that shape the nanoplatelets are both thermally and electrically conductive. In contrast to nanotubes or carbon filaments, be that as it may, the graphene nanoplatelets morphology gives bring down warm contact obstruction at lower stacking levels, bringing about higher warm conductivity versus other carbon particles or filaments.
- Qty in Cart
MSRP:Now: €7.00Was:1 gram: 7 €5 grams: 21 €25 grams: 37 € 100 grams: 125 € ...NG01GNP0109MSRP:Now: €7.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €7.00Was:Subtotal:
MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:1 gram/8 €5 grams/12 € 25 grams/39 € 100...NG01GNP0107MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €9.00Was:1 gram: 9 €5 grams: 17 € 25 grams: 48 € ...NG01GNP0103MSRP:Now: €9.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €9.00Was:Subtotal:
MSRP:Now: €12.00Was:1 gram: 12 €5 grams: 43 € 25 grams: 152 € ...NG01GNP0106MSRP:Now: €12.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €12.00Was:Subtotal:
MSRP:Now: €220.00Was:FREE SHIPPING 1 graphene sample pack/220 €5 graphene sample packs/605 € Contact us for tailored quotes on larger quantities & experience exceptional solutions from our experts. Graphene Sample Pack Includes 9...NG01RGO0102MSRP:Now: €220.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €220.00Was:Subtotal:
MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:1 gram: 10 €5 grams: 15 € 25 grams: 46 € ...NG01GNP0102MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €41.00Was:1 gram: 41 € 5 grams: 76 € 25 grams: 195 € ...NG01SC0606MSRP:Now: €41.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €41.00Was:Subtotal:
MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:1 gram: 8 €5 grams: 12 € 25 grams: 39 € ...NG01GNP0108MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:1 gram: 10 €5 grams: 17 € 25 grams: 48 € ...NG01GNP0105MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:1 gram: 8 €5 grams: 13 € 25 grams: 44 € 100...NG01GNP0101MSRP:Now: €8.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:1 gram: 10 €5 grams: 17 € 25 grams: 46 € ...NG01GNP0104MSRP:Now: €10.00Was:
MSRP:Now: €269.00Was:100 gram: 269€5 grams: 1080€ 10 grams: 1765€ Contact us for tailored quotes on larger quantities & experience exceptional solutions from our...NG01SC0715MSRP:Now: €269.00Was:Qty in Cart: 0Price:MSRP:Now: €269.00Was:Subtotal:
Reference and Publication
1. Adeodu, A., Daniyan, I. A., Bello, K. A., Funmilayo, A. D., Adelowo, O., & Ikubanni, P. (2023, April). Effects of Dispersion of Graphene Nanoplatelets on the Improvement of Thermal Properties and Morphology of Polymer Nano-Composites. In 2023 International Conference on Science, Engineering and Business for Sustainable Development Goals (SEB-SDG) (Vol. 1, pp. 1-8). IEEE.
2. Ateş, S., & Aydın, E. B. Fabrication of 3D-printed graphene/polylactic acid and carbon nanofiber/polylactic acid electrodes: New solvent-free electrochemical activation method for hydrogen evolution reactions. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, e54348.
3. Bal, İ. B., Durmuş, G. N. B., & Devrim, Y. (2023). Fabrication and performance evaluation of graphene-supported PtRu electrocatalyst for high-temperature electrochemical hydrogen purification. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
4. DEMİREL, M. Ö. Çözücü Değiştirme Yöntemi ile Poli (eter eter keton)(PEEK) Kompozitlerinin Üretilmesi. Makina Tasarım ve İmalat Dergisi, 21(1), 43-49.
5. Karsli, N. G. (2023). Carbon fiber reinforced poly (lactic acid) composites: Investigation the effects of graphene nanoplatelet and coupling agent addition. Journal of Elastomers & Plastics, 00952443231183141.
6. Omowole, A. A., Afolabi, D. I., Grace, K. K. M., Wilson, M. R., & Deborah, A. F. (2023, April). Effects of graphene nanoplatelets dispersion on the morphology of polymer nano-composites. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2769, No. 1). AIP Publishing.
7. Serrano-Jiménez, J., de Lucas-Consuegra, A., Sánchez, P., Romero, A., & de la Osa, A. R. (2023). Electrochemical reforming of a fusel oil stream from the winery industry: New insights for a circular economy based on renewable hydrogen. Fuel, 350, 128728.
8. Tserpes, K., Lagkousi, S., Tourountzi, E., & Floros, G. (2023, June). Synthesis and characterization of bulk mechanical properties of a bio-based resin filled by graphene nanoplatelets and cellulose nanocrystals. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 2526, No. 1, p. 012056). IOP Publishing.
9. Uğur, A. R. A. S., & KALAYCIOĞLU, H. (2023). The technological properties of particleboards manufactured with nano additive melamine-formaldehyde adhesive. Artvin Çoruh Üniversitesi Orman Fakültesi Dergisi, 24(1), 139-147.
10. Zebari, O. I. H., DEMİRELLİ, K., Zeebaree, S. Y. S., & Tuncer, H. (2023). Synthesis Cobalt Complexed Single Chain Polymer and its Nanographene-based Composites, Electrical, Optical, and Thermal properties.