Silicon Carbide (SiC) Micron Powder, Purity: 99+%, Size: 16-49 µm
- Calculated at Checkout
25 grams/32 €
100 grams/57 €
500 grams/119 €
1000 grams/181 €
5 kg/559 €
Please contact us for quotes on larger quantities !!!
Silicon Carbide (SiC) Micron Powder
Purity: 99+%, Size: 16-49 μm
|Free Carbon||0,05 %|
|Heating Power (KJ/mol)||30.343|
|Density (288k)||3.216 g/cm3|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||2.98x10-6 at 1173k|
Silicon Carbide micron powder should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room. Silicon Carbide micron powder should not be exposure to air and avoid stress.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder can be used as a hard and high grade refractory material.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder can be used in ceramics such as ceramic besrings, textile ceramics, high frequency ceramics, and ceramic engine parts.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder also can be used in hard discs, polishing abrasives, grinding wheels, and as a support for multichip modules.
- Silicon carbide powder has also high thermal conductivity.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder can be used in high temperature sealing valves, high temperature spray nozzles, and high temperature fluid transport parts.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder also can be used in composites to increase strength and heat resistance.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder is not a radioactive mineral.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder does not contain heavy metals.
- Silicon Carbide Micron powder should be kept in dry place for this reason Silicon Carbide Micron powder does not contain toxic substances and carcinogenic substances.