Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder, Purity: 99.5+%, Size: 3 µm
- Calculated at Checkout
25 grams/45 €
Please contact us for quotes on larger quantities !!!
Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder
Purity: 99.5+%, Size: 3 µm
Hydroxylapatite is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium phosphate represented by the formula Ca5(PO4)3OH⋅2H2O The OH− ion can be replaced by fluoride, chloride or carbonate, producing fluorapatite or chlorapatite. It is hydroxyapatite that gives bones and teeth their rigidity. Hydroxyapatite has a variety of applications such as orthopaedic, dental and maxillofacial applications.
|Average Particle Size:||3 µm|
|Appearance :||White Powder|
|Calcium Content :||27.4%|
|Phosphorus Content :||12.5%|
|Loss on Drying :||2.21 %|
|PH (1.0% aqueous solution) :||6.95|
|Heavy Metals :||< 0.001%|
|Sodium ( Na ) :||0.3|
|Melting point:||1650 ° C|
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Drug and Gene delivery.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Early carious lesions treatment.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for toothpastes.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Orthopedic and dental implant coating.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Endodontic treatment like pulp capping.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Bone tissue engineering.