Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder, Purity: 99.5+%, Size: 3 µm
- Calculated at Checkout
25 grams/36 €
Please contact us for quotes on larger quantities !!!
Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder
Purity: 99.5+%, Size: 3 µm
Hydroxylapatite is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium phosphate represented by the formula
Ca5(PO4)3OH⋅2H2O The OH− ion can be replaced by fluoride, chloride or carbonate, producing fluorapatite
or chlorapatite. It is hydroxyapatite that gives bones and teeth their rigidity. Hydroxyapatite has a variety
of applications such as orthopaedic, dental and maxillofacial applications. For applications requiring the highest
uniformity in size and shape, we offer Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder with high purity and low prices.
|Average Particle Size:||3 µm|
|Appearance :||White Powder|
|Calcium Content :||27.4%|
|Phosphorus Content :||12.5%|
|Loss on Drying :||2.21 %|
|PH (1.0% aqueous solution) :||6.95|
|Heavy Metals :||< 0.001%|
|Sodium ( Na ) :||0.3|
|Melting point:||1650 ° C|
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Drug and Gene delivery.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Early carious lesions treatment.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for toothpastes.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Orthopedic and dental implant coating.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Endodontic treatment like pulp capping.
- Hydroxyapatite Micron Powder is used for Bone tissue engineering.