Fullerene-C70, Purity: 98%
- Calculated at Checkout
1 gram/174 €
5 grams/840 €
|Fullerene Compound Formula||C70|
|Fullerene Molecular Weight||840.77 g/mol|
|Fullerene Melting Point||>280 °C|
|Fullerene Appearance||Black Powder|
1. Pharmaceutical: Diagnostic reagents, super drugs, cosmetics, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) with the developer. DNA affinity
2. Energy: Solar battery, fuel cell, secondary battery.
3. Industry: Wear resistant material, flame retardant materials, lubricants, polymer additives, high-performance membrane, catalyst,
artificial diamond, hard alloy, electric viscous fluid, ink filters, high-performance coatings, fire retardant coatings, manufacturing
bioactive materials , memory materials, embedded molecular and other characteristics, composite materials etc.
4. Information industry: Semiconductor record medium, magnetic materials, printing ink, toner, ink, paper special purposes.
5. Electronic parts: Superconducting semiconductor, diodes, transistors, inductor. ,
6. Optical materials, electronic camera, fluorescence display tube, nonlinear optical materials.
7. Environment: Gas adsorption, gas storage.