Spherical Nickel Base Alloy Micron Powder, Inconel 718 Powder, Size: 50-150 µm
- Calculated at Checkout
25 grams/ 30 €
100 grams/58 €
500 grams/168 €
1000 grams/268 €
5000 grams/1245 €
Please contact us for quotes for larger quantities !
Spherical Nickel Base Alloy Micron Powder
Inconel 718 Powder, Size: 50-150 µm
Metal alloys are highly used in 3D printing with the advancing technologies. Three-dimensional printing (3D) and the technique of additive manufacturing (called AM) of metallic materials are testifying important advances. With the improvement of both research-grade and commercial production of 3D printing equipments, along with an increased diversity of feedstock materials, has promoted important research activities in academic, government, and industrial research institutions, worldwide. The most outstanding usages of 3D metal printing involve powder beds, streams of gas-propelled powder jets or wire for feedstock, lasers and electron beams as the energy sources, and precision automation equipment for digitally directing the energy source, the feedstock, or both along the material/energy deposition pathways.
Nickel-alloy based powders have a different microstructure than nickel alloys made using conventional methods. This makes them stronger, better performing and more durable. The increased hardness means that thinner walls can be used, making the components lighter and more compact, important characteristics if fuel savings and other efficiencies are to be achieved.
Nickel powder is the most widely used one of the self-fluxing alloy powders. It has excellent comprehensive performance, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, heat resistance, low stress abrasive wear and good impact toughness. The melting point is low, the solid solution temperature range is wide, and it has strong wetting ability to various substrates and WC(Tungsten Carbide) particles, and is easy to operate. Excellent in self-fluxing, wettability and spray weldability. The spray-welded layer has high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and heat resistance, and is difficult to cut. It is suitable for wet grinding.
- Please weld strictly according to the oxygen-acetylene flame or plasma spray welding application requirement.
- The use of -150 mesh powder is advisable when using small and medium-sized spray welding guns. It is advisable to use -150/+320 mesh powder when using large spray guns.
- If the alloy powder absorbs moisture or has a storage period of more than 3 months, it should be dried before use (120 ° C, 2 hours).
- Readily combustible metal powder. This material also has general toxic and irritating effects.
- Maximum allowable day concentration is 0.001 mg/m3. Explosion-safe.
- Nuisance dust. If inhaled, may cause headache, elevated body temperature, vertigo and weakness.
Our production is made with premium process in a premium location:
- State of the art screening and technology classification
- Air-conditioned, dust-free
- Atomization of argon (low content of oxide and nitride)
- Environment of clean room production
- It is possible to atomize any material or alloy
- Products of high purity (crucible-free process of atomization)
- Quality reproducible, even at minimum sample sizes
- Satellite-free spherical powder (perfect flowability)
- Specific distributions of particle size for customer requirements
Inconel 718 is a high-strength, corrosion-resistant nickel chromium material used for cryogenic to high-temperature applications in a wide temperature range. It is possible to manufacture the age-hardenable alloy easily, even into complex parts. Its welding features are outstanding, particularly its resistance to post weld cracking. Combined with good tensile, fatigue, creep, and rupture strength, the ease and economy with which IN718 can be manufactured have led to its use in a wide range of applications.
- Components for liquid fueled rockets
- Rings, casings and various formed sheet metal parts for aircraft
- Land-based gas turnine engines
- Cryogenic tankage
- Fasteners and instrumentations parts