Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles, Purity: 99.95+%, Size: 50 nm
- Calculated at Checkout
1 gram/8 €
5 grams/26 €
25 grams/65 €
100 grams/134 €
500 grams/385 €
1000 grams/545 €
Purity: 99.95+%, Size: 50 nm
Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium phosphate represented by the formula
Ca5(PO4)3OH⋅2H2O The OH− ion can be replaced by fluoride, chloride or carbonate, producing fluorapatite
or chlorapatite. It is hydroxyapatite that gives bones and teeth their rigidity. Hydroxyapatite has a variety
of applications such as orthopaedic, dental and maxillofacial applications. For applications requiring the highest
uniformity in size and shape, we offer Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles with high purity and low prices.
|Average Particle Size||50 nm|
|Loss on Drying||2.21 %|
|PH (1.0% aqueous solution)||6.95|
|Heavy Metals||< 0.001%|
|Melting Point||1650 ° C|
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for Drug and Gene delivery.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for Early carious lesions treatment.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for toothpastes.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for Orthopedic and dental implant coating.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for Endodontic treatment like pulp capping.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder/Nanoparticles use for Bone tissue engineering.